- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Can’t Lose Weight? Top 10 Surprising Reasons Why
2. Estrogen Imbalance
There are many women with an overabundance of estrogen. An excess of estrogen usually shows up as excess weight around the hips and the waist, your body’s way of protecting a fetus, should you become pregnant.
When you exercise to excess or exercise on a daily basis, you are using up your progesterone and allowing your estrogen to dominate your hormones.
Balance your hormones naturally by exercising, but not to excess, or try exercising every other day.
Also, avoid those omega-6 fats like peanut, soybean or other vegetable oils, use coconut oil instead and be sure you are getting enough rest.