- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Carbs Are Killing You. Find Out Why Infographic
We have all heard that fat is bad for our health. Nutritionists tell us that in order to stay healthy and lose weight we have to cut down on fatty foods, but is that really the case? If so, why obesity is still on the rise? Why hasn’t this war on fats made America any healthier?
The answer might not be where we’re looking for it. Carbohydrates are to blame for excessive fat in our bodies, however surprising it may sound. Find more information in the infographic below! What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge