- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Carbs Are Killing You. Find Out Why Infographic
We have all heard that fat is bad for our health. Nutritionists tell us that in order to stay healthy and lose weight we have to cut down on fatty foods, but is that really the case? If so, why obesity is still on the rise? Why hasn’t this war on fats made America any healthier?
The answer might not be where we’re looking for it. Carbohydrates are to blame for excessive fat in our bodies, however surprising it may sound. Find more information in the infographic below! What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge