- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Carbs Are Killing You. Find Out Why Infographic
We have all heard that fat is bad for our health. Nutritionists tell us that in order to stay healthy and lose weight we have to cut down on fatty foods, but is that really the case? If so, why obesity is still on the rise? Why hasn’t this war on fats made America any healthier?
The answer might not be where we’re looking for it. Carbohydrates are to blame for excessive fat in our bodies, however surprising it may sound. Find more information in the infographic below! What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge