- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Carbs Are Killing You. Find Out Why Infographic
We have all heard that fat is bad for our health. Nutritionists tell us that in order to stay healthy and lose weight we have to cut down on fatty foods, but is that really the case? If so, why obesity is still on the rise? Why hasn’t this war on fats made America any healthier?
The answer might not be where we’re looking for it. Carbohydrates are to blame for excessive fat in our bodies, however surprising it may sound. Find more information in the infographic below! What do you think?
Click on image to enlarge