- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Change Your Life With a Plant-Based Diet! Video
This is the inspirational story of Diana Stobo.
By the age of 35 Diana weighed 247 pounds and had a long list of diseases, including bleeding ulcers and chronic fatigue syndrome. Her body was full of toxins and doctors called her condition “toxemia.”
A lot of medications were prescribed, but one day Diana decided to change her life on her own. She started reading books about nutrition and chose to follow a plant-based diet.
She had to change her preferences in food, and to make it easier she motivated herself with the help of a note on her fridge: “no wheat, no meat, no dairy, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol.” This note helped her replace prescription drugs with healthy food.
Today she is a successful, beautiful, and healthy woman who shares her experience with others and helps them recover from their illnesses. To find out the whole story, watch the video below.