- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
Change Your Life With a Plant-Based Diet! Video
This is the inspirational story of Diana Stobo.
By the age of 35 Diana weighed 247 pounds and had a long list of diseases, including bleeding ulcers and chronic fatigue syndrome. Her body was full of toxins and doctors called her condition “toxemia.”
A lot of medications were prescribed, but one day Diana decided to change her life on her own. She started reading books about nutrition and chose to follow a plant-based diet.
She had to change her preferences in food, and to make it easier she motivated herself with the help of a note on her fridge: “no wheat, no meat, no dairy, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol.” This note helped her replace prescription drugs with healthy food.
Today she is a successful, beautiful, and healthy woman who shares her experience with others and helps them recover from their illnesses. To find out the whole story, watch the video below.