- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Change Your Life With a Plant-Based Diet! Video
This is the inspirational story of Diana Stobo.
By the age of 35 Diana weighed 247 pounds and had a long list of diseases, including bleeding ulcers and chronic fatigue syndrome. Her body was full of toxins and doctors called her condition “toxemia.”
A lot of medications were prescribed, but one day Diana decided to change her life on her own. She started reading books about nutrition and chose to follow a plant-based diet.
She had to change her preferences in food, and to make it easier she motivated herself with the help of a note on her fridge: “no wheat, no meat, no dairy, no sugar, no caffeine, no alcohol.” This note helped her replace prescription drugs with healthy food.
Today she is a successful, beautiful, and healthy woman who shares her experience with others and helps them recover from their illnesses. To find out the whole story, watch the video below.