- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Are Cherries Good For Your Health? Video
We all know what cherries taste like, but did you know that they are much more than a pleasant summer treat? In fact, they can do a lot for your health and longevity.
The numerous nutrients found in cherries make them a perfect food for warding off diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and the ailments caused by inflammation. Containing high levels of antioxidants, cherries also protect the cells in your body against free radicals.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about cherries and their health benefits.