- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Are Cherries Good For Your Health? Video
We all know what cherries taste like, but did you know that they are much more than a pleasant summer treat? In fact, they can do a lot for your health and longevity.
The numerous nutrients found in cherries make them a perfect food for warding off diseases like cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and the ailments caused by inflammation. Containing high levels of antioxidants, cherries also protect the cells in your body against free radicals.
Watch the video featured below to learn more about cherries and their health benefits.