- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
Why Choose Apples? Video
Did you know that there are more than 7,500 types of apples?
It is not surprising; an apple is a unique fruit that is beneficial and even essential for our health. Apples help to protect us against cardiovascular disease and even lowers the level of cholesterol that may be harmful to our heart.
An apple is a great source of energy, which is why many people include apples in their breakfast, as it can offer more energy than even a cup of coffee, and without any harmful after-effects that coffee can sometimes cause.
Watch the video and learn some other benefits of apples.