- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Why Choose Apples? Video
Did you know that there are more than 7,500 types of apples?
It is not surprising; an apple is a unique fruit that is beneficial and even essential for our health. Apples help to protect us against cardiovascular disease and even lowers the level of cholesterol that may be harmful to our heart.
An apple is a great source of energy, which is why many people include apples in their breakfast, as it can offer more energy than even a cup of coffee, and without any harmful after-effects that coffee can sometimes cause.
Watch the video and learn some other benefits of apples.