- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
Apples: The Most Healing Superfood in the World
Apples are the super common, and therefore often overlooked, superfood that has so much to offer us! Apples can keep our arteries clear, prevent a wide range of cancer, and even protect us from nuclear fallout, just to name a few.
That old saying of an apple a day has never meant more than it does today. Although some people might think of it as nothing more than a quaint saying in folklore, the truth is that in our modern day world, doctors bring out a huge array of testing procedures, interventions, and toxic drugs that carry their own set of adverse health risks that often outweigh their benefits. These types of things should be avoided whenever possible.
When it comes down to brass tacks, eating apples is far less expensive than seeing a doctor, and are the perfect, not to mention tasty, way to be proactive when it comes to your health.
Take a look at this one example. Apples are currently being studied but in some pre-clinical trials, it’s been proven that apples kill the following cancers:
- Liver cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Breast cancer
- Multi-drug resistant types of cancers
- Stomach cancer
In fact, when it comes to stomach cancer, apples stop the proliferation of one of the main compounds that has been linked to stomach cancer and ulcers, Helicobacter pylori. Apple procyanidin is being studied because it appears to induce the cell death of stomach cancer cells.
Continue to Page 2