- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Choosing Between Eastern And Western Medicine Infographic
The East and the West have completely different approaches to healing. And while the Western world is investing in science and technology in its pursuit to come up with the most powerful and effective ways to cure diseases, the East traditionally prefers to rely on preventive measures and ancient practices like acupuncture or yoga.
At the same time, we can’t ignore the fact that Western people are becoming more and more interested in Eastern ways of life, philosophy, and medicine. Take a look through the infographic below to learn some basic facts about the Eastern way of healing in comparison with the Western one.
Click on image to enlarge