- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Choosing Between Eastern And Western Medicine Infographic
The East and the West have completely different approaches to healing. And while the Western world is investing in science and technology in its pursuit to come up with the most powerful and effective ways to cure diseases, the East traditionally prefers to rely on preventive measures and ancient practices like acupuncture or yoga.
At the same time, we can’t ignore the fact that Western people are becoming more and more interested in Eastern ways of life, philosophy, and medicine. Take a look through the infographic below to learn some basic facts about the Eastern way of healing in comparison with the Western one.
Click on image to enlarge