- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Choosing Between Fish Oil and Algae Oil Infographic
You’ve probably heard or read about the numerous nutritional benefits of omega-3 for your health. The most famous product containing a high level of omega-3 is fish oil. However, the growing popularity of the vegan movement poses a new challenge: How can we get enough omega-3 if we choose to exclude fish from our diet?
Seems like the answer to this question is already here, and it’s algae oil. It’s not only a highly effective cruelty-free alternative to fish oil, but also a very valuable addition to your diet by its own merit. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge