- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Choosing Between Fish Oil and Algae Oil Infographic
You’ve probably heard or read about the numerous nutritional benefits of omega-3 for your health. The most famous product containing a high level of omega-3 is fish oil. However, the growing popularity of the vegan movement poses a new challenge: How can we get enough omega-3 if we choose to exclude fish from our diet?
Seems like the answer to this question is already here, and it’s algae oil. It’s not only a highly effective cruelty-free alternative to fish oil, but also a very valuable addition to your diet by its own merit. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge