- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Choosing Between Fish Oil and Algae Oil Infographic
You’ve probably heard or read about the numerous nutritional benefits of omega-3 for your health. The most famous product containing a high level of omega-3 is fish oil. However, the growing popularity of the vegan movement poses a new challenge: How can we get enough omega-3 if we choose to exclude fish from our diet?
Seems like the answer to this question is already here, and it’s algae oil. It’s not only a highly effective cruelty-free alternative to fish oil, but also a very valuable addition to your diet by its own merit. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge