- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
Coffee Enema: Dangerous or Healing? Video
A coffee enema is no different from a typical enema, but with the use of coffee instead of a special liquid or just water.
A coffee enema is quite a new idea that was developed in 1972. Scientists still disagree on whether it is effective or not. Most medical authorities say that a coffee enema is an unproven procedure and can even be super-dangerous for our bodies.
Others believe that it’s essential in some circumstances. For example, Max Gerson created Gerson Therapy, which is based on a certain diet and coffee enemas as well. The therapy is believed to heal cancer.
Here is what Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has to say on the topic. Listen to his answer and tell us whether you agree.