- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
Coffee Enema: Dangerous or Healing? Video
A coffee enema is no different from a typical enema, but with the use of coffee instead of a special liquid or just water.
A coffee enema is quite a new idea that was developed in 1972. Scientists still disagree on whether it is effective or not. Most medical authorities say that a coffee enema is an unproven procedure and can even be super-dangerous for our bodies.
Others believe that it’s essential in some circumstances. For example, Max Gerson created Gerson Therapy, which is based on a certain diet and coffee enemas as well. The therapy is believed to heal cancer.
Here is what Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has to say on the topic. Listen to his answer and tell us whether you agree.