- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Coffee Enema: Dangerous or Healing? Video
A coffee enema is no different from a typical enema, but with the use of coffee instead of a special liquid or just water.
A coffee enema is quite a new idea that was developed in 1972. Scientists still disagree on whether it is effective or not. Most medical authorities say that a coffee enema is an unproven procedure and can even be super-dangerous for our bodies.
Others believe that it’s essential in some circumstances. For example, Max Gerson created Gerson Therapy, which is based on a certain diet and coffee enemas as well. The therapy is believed to heal cancer.
Here is what Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has to say on the topic. Listen to his answer and tell us whether you agree.