- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Common Household Items That Have Hundreds Of Uses
In today’s economy, everyone is looking for ways to save money, as well as avoid those expensive, toxic chemicals that permeate our homes. The items listed below have dozens of uses other than their original purposes. Take a look at the top ways you can save money by finding new ways to use everyday items that can be found in most American kitchens.
1. Castor Oil
- Discourages rodents from hanging around your home
- Strengthens eyelashes and encourages them to grow
- Terrific for dry, itchy skin
- Relieves dry, cracked heels
- Natural laxative
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Softens fingernail cuticles
- Induces labor
- Lubricates scissors and other kitchen items
- Restores the health of ailing house plants