- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Common Household Items That Have Hundreds Of Uses
2. Lemons and their Juice
- Sanitizes your chopping block or cutting board
- Fades stains on clothing. Mix 1 part water with 1 part lemon juice
- Stops browning of cut fruit. Sprinkle lemon juice over the fruit to stop browning
- Removes food stains on plastic
- Shine copper by rubbing them with lemon juice and salt
- Whiten clothes naturally by adding ½ cup lemon juice to your wash cycle
- Whiten fingernails and toe nails by soaking them in lemon juice and water
- Adds highlights to hair naturally
- Perfect for detoxing the body
- Shrinks enlarged skin pores. Read more about lemons benefits for skin care.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.