- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Common Wild Edible Plants that Can Save Your Life
2. Wild Asparagus
Yep, the veggie that makes your pee smell funny grows wild in most parts of North America, Africa, and Europe. Wild asparagus is thinner than the kind you are used to seeing at the grocery store, but it will be easily recognizable.
This is a great way to get some vitamin C, vitamin B6, thiamine, and potassium. You can boil it or just eat it raw right out of the ground.