- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Complete Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training Infographic
If you’re more or less familiar with the world of fitness, you’ve probably heard about high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. You can guess from the name that it’s a workout which includes the periods of vigorous activity alternating with more relaxed exercise or total rest. Even if you’re new to fitness, high-intensity interval training can still work for you. The most important thing is to do the moves at your own pace.
The infographic below will guide you through everything you need to know!
What are your thoughts? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge