- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
The Complete Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training Infographic
If you’re more or less familiar with the world of fitness, you’ve probably heard about high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. You can guess from the name that it’s a workout which includes the periods of vigorous activity alternating with more relaxed exercise or total rest. Even if you’re new to fitness, high-intensity interval training can still work for you. The most important thing is to do the moves at your own pace.
The infographic below will guide you through everything you need to know!
What are your thoughts? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge