- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
- How To Eliminate Back Pain Caused By Backpacks
- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
The Complete Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training Infographic
If you’re more or less familiar with the world of fitness, you’ve probably heard about high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. You can guess from the name that it’s a workout which includes the periods of vigorous activity alternating with more relaxed exercise or total rest. Even if you’re new to fitness, high-intensity interval training can still work for you. The most important thing is to do the moves at your own pace.
The infographic below will guide you through everything you need to know!
What are your thoughts? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge