- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
The Complete Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training Infographic
If you’re more or less familiar with the world of fitness, you’ve probably heard about high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. You can guess from the name that it’s a workout which includes the periods of vigorous activity alternating with more relaxed exercise or total rest. Even if you’re new to fitness, high-intensity interval training can still work for you. The most important thing is to do the moves at your own pace.
The infographic below will guide you through everything you need to know!
What are your thoughts? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge