- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
The Complete Guide To High-Intensity Interval Training Infographic
If you’re more or less familiar with the world of fitness, you’ve probably heard about high-intensity interval training, or HIIT. You can guess from the name that it’s a workout which includes the periods of vigorous activity alternating with more relaxed exercise or total rest. Even if you’re new to fitness, high-intensity interval training can still work for you. The most important thing is to do the moves at your own pace.
The infographic below will guide you through everything you need to know!
What are your thoughts? Write in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge