- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Concussion & Brain Injury Facts Everyone Should Know Infographic
The normal functioning of the brain is not difficult to disrupt – a sudden jolt or blow to the head is enough to cause an injury or concussion.
Some brain injuries may be considered by doctors as “mild” and not life threatening. However, their effects on your health and well-being can be quite serious.
The human brain has a very complex structure, and every brain injury can cause a different set of symptoms.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about traumatic brain injuries and the medical problems they cause.
Click on image to enlarge