- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Concussion & Brain Injury Facts Everyone Should Know Infographic
The normal functioning of the brain is not difficult to disrupt – a sudden jolt or blow to the head is enough to cause an injury or concussion.
Some brain injuries may be considered by doctors as “mild” and not life threatening. However, their effects on your health and well-being can be quite serious.
The human brain has a very complex structure, and every brain injury can cause a different set of symptoms.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about traumatic brain injuries and the medical problems they cause.
Click on image to enlarge