- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Concussion & Brain Injury Facts Everyone Should Know Infographic
The normal functioning of the brain is not difficult to disrupt – a sudden jolt or blow to the head is enough to cause an injury or concussion.
Some brain injuries may be considered by doctors as “mild” and not life threatening. However, their effects on your health and well-being can be quite serious.
The human brain has a very complex structure, and every brain injury can cause a different set of symptoms.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about traumatic brain injuries and the medical problems they cause.
Click on image to enlarge