- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
Yoga Poses To Help You Improve Productivity And Focus Video
Who doesn’t know the apprehension of an approaching deadline, the fear of speaking in public, or night-before-exam insomnia? There’s nowhere to hide from the tough challenges of modern life.
In times like this, we need to get ourselves together and focus on the task at hand. However, it’s not that easy when you’re experiencing stress and letting unimportant things steal your attention. Your energy gets scattered and your productivity levels drop.
Put aside everything which is not important right now. Make a to-do-list of the most urgent things, take a deep breath, and use the yoga poses from the video below to regain focus and clarity of mind.