- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Congenital Heart Defects Infographic
A congenital heart defect is a condition where a child is born with a physically abnormal heart. The reason for this event is that the baby’s heart is underdeveloped when he is born and has not yet formed into a normal heart.
If the mother has diabetes, is a substance abuser, intakes alcohol when she is pregnant, has rubella during her pregnancy and is exposed to certain toxins, the child that she is carrying has a very high risk of having a congenital heart defect.
Know more about congenital heart defects and the steps that you could take to minimize the risk of your child having a congenital heart defect by scrolling below.
(Click on image to enlarge)