- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Congenital Heart Defects Infographic
A congenital heart defect is a condition where a child is born with a physically abnormal heart. The reason for this event is that the baby’s heart is underdeveloped when he is born and has not yet formed into a normal heart.
If the mother has diabetes, is a substance abuser, intakes alcohol when she is pregnant, has rubella during her pregnancy and is exposed to certain toxins, the child that she is carrying has a very high risk of having a congenital heart defect.
Know more about congenital heart defects and the steps that you could take to minimize the risk of your child having a congenital heart defect by scrolling below.
(Click on image to enlarge)