- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
Congenital Heart Defects Infographic
A congenital heart defect is a condition where a child is born with a physically abnormal heart. The reason for this event is that the baby’s heart is underdeveloped when he is born and has not yet formed into a normal heart.
If the mother has diabetes, is a substance abuser, intakes alcohol when she is pregnant, has rubella during her pregnancy and is exposed to certain toxins, the child that she is carrying has a very high risk of having a congenital heart defect.
Know more about congenital heart defects and the steps that you could take to minimize the risk of your child having a congenital heart defect by scrolling below.
(Click on image to enlarge)