- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Congenital Heart Defects Infographic
A congenital heart defect is a condition where a child is born with a physically abnormal heart. The reason for this event is that the baby’s heart is underdeveloped when he is born and has not yet formed into a normal heart.
If the mother has diabetes, is a substance abuser, intakes alcohol when she is pregnant, has rubella during her pregnancy and is exposed to certain toxins, the child that she is carrying has a very high risk of having a congenital heart defect.
Know more about congenital heart defects and the steps that you could take to minimize the risk of your child having a congenital heart defect by scrolling below.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.