- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
The 6 Benefits of Peak Fitness and the 20 Minute Routine to Achieve it Infographic
Many of us find it difficult with our busy schedules to find the time to exercise every day. One of the best ways to maximize fewer workouts is to use high-intensity interval training, which uses short bursts of intensity followed by short recovery periods between the intense training moves.
In fact this type of high intensity routine is a large park of achieving total peak fitness and it aids the body in burning excess fat, it increases the body’s production of human growth hormone and it works to maintain a healthy insulin and blood sugar level in the body. In fact by only performing this type of exercise for 20 minutes twice a week you can reap all these benefits.
(Click on image to enlarge)