- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The 6 Benefits of Peak Fitness and the 20 Minute Routine to Achieve it Infographic
Many of us find it difficult with our busy schedules to find the time to exercise every day. One of the best ways to maximize fewer workouts is to use high-intensity interval training, which uses short bursts of intensity followed by short recovery periods between the intense training moves.
In fact this type of high intensity routine is a large park of achieving total peak fitness and it aids the body in burning excess fat, it increases the body’s production of human growth hormone and it works to maintain a healthy insulin and blood sugar level in the body. In fact by only performing this type of exercise for 20 minutes twice a week you can reap all these benefits.
(Click on image to enlarge)