- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
The 6 Benefits of Peak Fitness and the 20 Minute Routine to Achieve it Infographic
Many of us find it difficult with our busy schedules to find the time to exercise every day. One of the best ways to maximize fewer workouts is to use high-intensity interval training, which uses short bursts of intensity followed by short recovery periods between the intense training moves.
In fact this type of high intensity routine is a large park of achieving total peak fitness and it aids the body in burning excess fat, it increases the body’s production of human growth hormone and it works to maintain a healthy insulin and blood sugar level in the body. In fact by only performing this type of exercise for 20 minutes twice a week you can reap all these benefits.
(Click on image to enlarge)