- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Juicing Guide Infographic
Natural juices are always better than synthetic ones. With natural juices, you can be sure that the ingredients are all natural and that there are no harmful ingredients added to the beverage that you are drinking. The vitamins and minerals that were contained in the fruits that were turned into juice are still there, no alteration made and no preservative added. It is healthy, refreshing and good for the body. You could also mix up some fruits depending on what you like, to achieve the flavor that suits your taste.
Below is your ultimate guide to fresh juicing and everything else that you should know, so that the next time that you make a juice for yourself, you’ll know what to do and which methods to choose.
(Click on image to enlarge)