- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things to experience for a woman, given the right partner and the economic stability. Being pregnant, a woman must really be careful in what she does or what she eats because these might affect the fetus that she is carrying.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, organogenesis occurs wherein the fetus develops its organs. A pregnant woman must be especially careful during this period because it might affect the condition of the child.
Below are the foods that a pregnant woman must avoid to ensure the safety of her child.
(Click on image to enlarge)