- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things to experience for a woman, given the right partner and the economic stability. Being pregnant, a woman must really be careful in what she does or what she eats because these might affect the fetus that she is carrying.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, organogenesis occurs wherein the fetus develops its organs. A pregnant woman must be especially careful during this period because it might affect the condition of the child.
Below are the foods that a pregnant woman must avoid to ensure the safety of her child.
(Click on image to enlarge)