- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things to experience for a woman, given the right partner and the economic stability. Being pregnant, a woman must really be careful in what she does or what she eats because these might affect the fetus that she is carrying.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, organogenesis occurs wherein the fetus develops its organs. A pregnant woman must be especially careful during this period because it might affect the condition of the child.
Below are the foods that a pregnant woman must avoid to ensure the safety of her child.
(Click on image to enlarge)