- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things to experience for a woman, given the right partner and the economic stability. Being pregnant, a woman must really be careful in what she does or what she eats because these might affect the fetus that she is carrying.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, organogenesis occurs wherein the fetus develops its organs. A pregnant woman must be especially careful during this period because it might affect the condition of the child.
Below are the foods that a pregnant woman must avoid to ensure the safety of her child.
(Click on image to enlarge)