- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Pregnancy Tips: The Foods That You Should Avoid Infographic
Being pregnant is one of the most wonderful things to experience for a woman, given the right partner and the economic stability. Being pregnant, a woman must really be careful in what she does or what she eats because these might affect the fetus that she is carrying.
During the first trimester of pregnancy, organogenesis occurs wherein the fetus develops its organs. A pregnant woman must be especially careful during this period because it might affect the condition of the child.
Below are the foods that a pregnant woman must avoid to ensure the safety of her child.
(Click on image to enlarge)