- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
15 Benefits of Using Avocados for Health and Beauty Infographic
The infographic below illustrates why the infamous Dr. Mercola has listed the avocado as one of the top health foods to include in our regular diets. The benefits to the body are numerous as outlined below. Avocados are known to contain many healthy fats, minerals and vitamins the body needs, and it’s low in fructose, another benefit. What’s more is that the avocado ranks amongst the lowest of fruits and vegetables raised on pesticides. Read on about its many uses for inside and the outside of our bodies.
(Click on image to enlarge)