- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Coffee vs. Tea Infographics
There is nothing better than drinking something hot in the morning, right before going to work or to school. You can drink either coffee or tea, but which one is better and which one is healthier?
Coffee has been the favorite drink of everyone in the morning, it has caffeine that makes you alert, all throughout the day, while tea is very good for the nerves, it relaxes the nerves and it also has a delightful taste.
Below is an infographic to weigh the pros and cons of drinking coffee and tea. Maybe this infographic will help you decide on which one to choose.
(Click on image to enlarge)