- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Coffee vs. Tea Infographics
There is nothing better than drinking something hot in the morning, right before going to work or to school. You can drink either coffee or tea, but which one is better and which one is healthier?
Coffee has been the favorite drink of everyone in the morning, it has caffeine that makes you alert, all throughout the day, while tea is very good for the nerves, it relaxes the nerves and it also has a delightful taste.
Below is an infographic to weigh the pros and cons of drinking coffee and tea. Maybe this infographic will help you decide on which one to choose.
(Click on image to enlarge)