- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Coffee vs. Tea Infographics
There is nothing better than drinking something hot in the morning, right before going to work or to school. You can drink either coffee or tea, but which one is better and which one is healthier?
Coffee has been the favorite drink of everyone in the morning, it has caffeine that makes you alert, all throughout the day, while tea is very good for the nerves, it relaxes the nerves and it also has a delightful taste.
Below is an infographic to weigh the pros and cons of drinking coffee and tea. Maybe this infographic will help you decide on which one to choose.
(Click on image to enlarge)