- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
Coffee vs. Tea Infographics
There is nothing better than drinking something hot in the morning, right before going to work or to school. You can drink either coffee or tea, but which one is better and which one is healthier?
Coffee has been the favorite drink of everyone in the morning, it has caffeine that makes you alert, all throughout the day, while tea is very good for the nerves, it relaxes the nerves and it also has a delightful taste.
Below is an infographic to weigh the pros and cons of drinking coffee and tea. Maybe this infographic will help you decide on which one to choose.
(Click on image to enlarge)