- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
The Connection Between Stress And Digestion Explained Video
You probably already know that stress causes changes in your whole body, and the digestive system isn’t an exception. If you’ve ever felt like choking the moment you saw or heard something disturbing during a meal, you know what we’re talking about.
But do you know exactly what’s going on inside your body at that very moment, and what internal processes are triggered by stress? If you don’t, the video below might be interesting to you. It explains in detail the effects of stress on different parts of your digestive system.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!