- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Connection Between Stress And Digestion Explained Video
You probably already know that stress causes changes in your whole body, and the digestive system isn’t an exception. If you’ve ever felt like choking the moment you saw or heard something disturbing during a meal, you know what we’re talking about.
But do you know exactly what’s going on inside your body at that very moment, and what internal processes are triggered by stress? If you don’t, the video below might be interesting to you. It explains in detail the effects of stress on different parts of your digestive system.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!