- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
The Connection Between Stress And Digestion Explained Video
You probably already know that stress causes changes in your whole body, and the digestive system isn’t an exception. If you’ve ever felt like choking the moment you saw or heard something disturbing during a meal, you know what we’re talking about.
But do you know exactly what’s going on inside your body at that very moment, and what internal processes are triggered by stress? If you don’t, the video below might be interesting to you. It explains in detail the effects of stress on different parts of your digestive system.
Don’t forget to leave a comment in the section below!