- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Detox Can Cause Discomfort And What To Do About It Video
Have you ever felt discomfort during the first few days of detox? If so, you’re not alone. Many people decide to give up the process of transitioning to a healthy diet because the foods that are supposed to make them feel good and healthy actually make them feel worse.
In reality, this is not the fault of your new diet. This is your body going through the withdrawal symptoms after you stop eating unhealthy processed foods and sugar. Not unlike the process of getting off nicotine, caffeine, alcohol or even harder drugs, this healing crisis actually means that your body is getting clean.
Watch Dr. Hyman explain the withdrawal symptoms in more detail, as well as ways to ease the discomfort.