- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Corn Is Everywhere Infographic
The scariness of corn goes far beyond Halloween mazes. You’ve probably already heard that it isn’t particularly good for your health.
First subsidized in the ‘70s, it turned out to be a bad alternative to fossil fuel. Corn ethanol actually emits more greenhouse gases than gasoline. However, the U.S. continues to subsidize farmers to raise even greater amounts of it, making corn the biggest agricultural crop in America.
Manufacturers save a lot of money by using processed food ingredients made from corn, which has negative effects on our health and the environment.
Read on to learn more corn facts.
Click on image to enlarge