- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Corn Is Everywhere Infographic
The scariness of corn goes far beyond Halloween mazes. You’ve probably already heard that it isn’t particularly good for your health.
First subsidized in the ‘70s, it turned out to be a bad alternative to fossil fuel. Corn ethanol actually emits more greenhouse gases than gasoline. However, the U.S. continues to subsidize farmers to raise even greater amounts of it, making corn the biggest agricultural crop in America.
Manufacturers save a lot of money by using processed food ingredients made from corn, which has negative effects on our health and the environment.
Read on to learn more corn facts.
Click on image to enlarge