- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Corn Is Everywhere Infographic
The scariness of corn goes far beyond Halloween mazes. You’ve probably already heard that it isn’t particularly good for your health.
First subsidized in the ‘70s, it turned out to be a bad alternative to fossil fuel. Corn ethanol actually emits more greenhouse gases than gasoline. However, the U.S. continues to subsidize farmers to raise even greater amounts of it, making corn the biggest agricultural crop in America.
Manufacturers save a lot of money by using processed food ingredients made from corn, which has negative effects on our health and the environment.
Read on to learn more corn facts.
Click on image to enlarge