- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Corn Syrup Makes You Fat Infographic
If you take a look around in your local grocery store, you’ll see lots and lots of foods and drinks containing corn syrup. It can often be found in soda and various processed foods like ketchup or your favorite snack.
High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener, and it’s extremely popular among food and beverage manufacturers. It’s cheap and easy to produce, which makes it a go-to alternative to sugar. However, this ingredient can cause serious damage both to our health and the environment. Take a look through the infographic below to learn more.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge