- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Corn Syrup Makes You Fat Infographic
If you take a look around in your local grocery store, you’ll see lots and lots of foods and drinks containing corn syrup. It can often be found in soda and various processed foods like ketchup or your favorite snack.
High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener, and it’s extremely popular among food and beverage manufacturers. It’s cheap and easy to produce, which makes it a go-to alternative to sugar. However, this ingredient can cause serious damage both to our health and the environment. Take a look through the infographic below to learn more.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge