- Are Tattoos Toxic?
- Simple Detox Strategies
- Want To Prevent Memory Loss? These 10 Brain Boosting Foods May Help!
- Do Asthma Drugs Give You Nightmares?
- 8 Ways You May Be Able To Reverse, Delay, Or Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fight And Prevent Cancer With This Type Of Diet
- Plastic Water Bottles: Are They Dangerous? Video
Corn Syrup Makes You Fat Infographic
If you take a look around in your local grocery store, you’ll see lots and lots of foods and drinks containing corn syrup. It can often be found in soda and various processed foods like ketchup or your favorite snack.
High-fructose corn syrup is a sweetener, and it’s extremely popular among food and beverage manufacturers. It’s cheap and easy to produce, which makes it a go-to alternative to sugar. However, this ingredient can cause serious damage both to our health and the environment. Take a look through the infographic below to learn more.
What are your thoughts on this topic? Write in the comments.
Click on image to enlarge