- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Cut Down Your Thanksgiving Calorie Intake This Season Infographic
Did you know that an average American consumes about 4,500 calories during the Thanksgiving celebration? If you are trying to lose weight or just keep your diet more or less balanced, you may want to look into possible ways to be more reasonable with portion sizes and keep it around 500-700 calories.
However, avoiding overindulging among all the variety on the Thanksgiving table may seem like a nearly impossible task. To help you with that, here’s a great infographic illustrating where all those excessive calories are coming from and what you can do to cut them down.
Click on image to enlarge