- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Cut Down Your Thanksgiving Calorie Intake This Season Infographic
Did you know that an average American consumes about 4,500 calories during the Thanksgiving celebration? If you are trying to lose weight or just keep your diet more or less balanced, you may want to look into possible ways to be more reasonable with portion sizes and keep it around 500-700 calories.
However, avoiding overindulging among all the variety on the Thanksgiving table may seem like a nearly impossible task. To help you with that, here’s a great infographic illustrating where all those excessive calories are coming from and what you can do to cut them down.
Click on image to enlarge