- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
Cut Down Your Thanksgiving Calorie Intake This Season Infographic
Did you know that an average American consumes about 4,500 calories during the Thanksgiving celebration? If you are trying to lose weight or just keep your diet more or less balanced, you may want to look into possible ways to be more reasonable with portion sizes and keep it around 500-700 calories.
However, avoiding overindulging among all the variety on the Thanksgiving table may seem like a nearly impossible task. To help you with that, here’s a great infographic illustrating where all those excessive calories are coming from and what you can do to cut them down.
Click on image to enlarge