- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Daily Fiber Benefits: These Are Crucial!
Is it possible to eat too much fiber?
Yes, of course. If you consume well over 50 grams of fiber daily, you can experience constipation, abdominal pain, acid reflux or dehydration. You can also not get the benefits of vitamins, minerals, and prescription drugs if you consume them along with too much fiber. But, these are usually due to eating too much fiber too quickly, or taking too many fiber supplements. It’s hard to consume that much fiber, so unless you experience symptoms, you likely do not need to worry about overindulging in fiber.