- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Disability in America: The Nation's Largest Minority Group Infographic
50 million people in the United States have disabilities, and any one of us may join them at any time.
In fact, one in four people today will become disabled before they retire. Do you know what the most common disabilities are? Or what famous people who accomplished great things were disabled? Find out this and much more about disabilities with this informational infographic.
(click on image to enlarge)