- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Don’t Buy It – Make Your Own! 8 Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
1. Basic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups of unsalted, roasted peanuts, shelled
- A pinch of salt
- Add the peanuts to your food processor with the metal blade attached
- Pulse until the peanuts are well chopped
- Add a pinch of salt (you can always add more later if you like)
- Now run the processor for about 3 minutes, scraping the side every minute
- If the peanut butter is too dry or not smooth enough for your tastes, add about 1 tablespoon of peanut oil or sunflower oil and run again for another minute
- Scoop into the container of your choice and store in the refrigerator. This will keep for about 2 months, but you will probably eat it well before then!
2. Crunchy Peanut Butter
If you like the crunchy kind of peanut butter, you can make it by using the same recipe as above, but after the peanuts are well chopped, remove about half a cup of the peanuts. After your spread is ready, add the peanuts and stir them in by hand.
Continue to Page 3