- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Don’t Hydrate More; Hydrate Smarter!
There are many health benefits to drinking plenty of water and keeping your body well hydrated. Water is vital to every single process in the human body. Not only does it keep things moving inside the body, it also allows the body to flush out toxins, naturally cleansing itself.
Everyone will agree that staying hydrated is important, but many find it difficult to drink the recommended amount of 3 liters of water each day for men and 2.2 liters for women. For some, it’s because people are too busy to check their daily water intake, for others, they simply find water super boring, and there are plenty more people who live on coffee, energy drinks, or sodas all day long. Unfortunately, the people who consume sodas or coffee rather than water, can lead to major health problems later on down the road, such as obesity, hypertension, and kidney damage. Read more about dehydration and it leads to.
Consuming sufficient amounts of water is important on so many levels including:
- Gives energy to the muscles
- Maintains normal bowel function
- Controls calorie consumption
- Maintains balance of body fluids
- Keeps skin hydrated and smooth
- Allows the kidneys to flush out toxins
- Helps the body maintain proper temperature
These are just a few of the things your body can do when it properly hydrated. In fact, the symptoms of dehydration are pretty severe:
- Very dry skin
- Fatigue or feelings of weakness
- Increased body temperature
- Muscle cramps
- Vision problems
- Kidney failure
- Liver failure
- Loss of consciousness. Find out more reasons for dehydration.
To keep things working smoothly, it’s pretty obvious that we need to drink plenty of water.
Continue to Page 2