- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Don’t Hydrate More; Hydrate Smarter!
If you are one of those who aren’t a fan of plain old water, or if you want to get more from the water you do drink, there is one solution to those problems: add essential oils to your water. Yep, essential oils will help provide important antioxidants that will help support the natural cleansing process of your organs and remove even more toxins out of your body while adding plenty of flavors at the same time. Although you can’t consume some essential oils, citrus oils are high in antioxidants and are safe to consume. Citrus oils will also energize you and uplift your spirits at the same time.
Citrus essential oils can provide many health benefits including:
- Mood enhancing
Before we begin, let’s talk about safety. Always use therapeutic grade essential oils that meet AFNOR standards. Never consume essential oils on their own, always dilute them in at least 4 ounces, or preferably 8 ounces of water. You should also not consume more than 3 drops in any 8 hour period. Also, essential oils should never be given to children under 6 years of age.
Keep reading and find out the top essential oils that you can add to your water both for taste, and for their health benefits.
Continue to Page 3