- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Easy 3 Day Lymph System Cleanse
This is why it is so important to perform seasonal lymph cleanses. Most people find it easy to do these cleanses three times each year, during the change of seasons. Good times to do this cleanse are during the spring and fall, then in early January, right after the holiday season. It’s important to remember that you need to life a healthy lifestyle all year long. Eating junk foods and living a sedentary, stressful lifestyle during the rest of the year, and then thinking that doing a cleanse will fix all your problems will not give you the results you are looking for.
Keep reading for a detailed description of how to do this easy 3 day lymph system cleanse.
Go to your local farmers market or organic produce store and buy the following vegetables:
- Turnip greens
- Green bell peppers
- Romaine lettuce
- Red or golden beets (be certain these are not GMO)
- Green onions (AKA Scallions)
- Mustard greens
- Cabbage (any color)
- Baby spinach
All the above listed vegetables help the body in the cleansing process. They contain high levels of vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants that limit or reverse the damage done by free radicals.
Wash the veggies (don’t peel them or cut them) and place them in a large pot along with about 2 gallons of pure water. Place this on the stove with a tight fitting lid and keep on low heat for about 2 hours. Turn off the heat and allow to cool for a little bit. Drain the liquid from the pot and keep it in some containers, glass is best. Place the veggies in a Ziploc baggie or in another covered container and keep them in the fridge for later use.
You will drink the vegetable broth for the next 3 days.
On the first day, drink 8 ounces of water mixed with the juice of one organic lemon for breakfast. For lunch, drink three 8 ounce glasses of the vegetable broth and another three 8 ounce glasses for dinner.
Continue to Page 3