- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Easy Guide To Mastering Ujjayi Breath Video
Breathing is something we can’t live without. We breathe every minute, every day of our lives. It’s so natural that we are not even aware of it.
Yoga is a great way to become conscious of your own breathing. It’s very calming, because it helps you get grounded in the present moment and quiet your mind. Ujjayi Pranayama, or the Victorious Breath, is one of the most popular deep breathing techniques. Watch the video below for a step-by-step guide to this breathing exercise. Write about your results in the comment section!