- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Easy Guide To Mastering Ujjayi Breath Video
Breathing is something we can’t live without. We breathe every minute, every day of our lives. It’s so natural that we are not even aware of it.
Yoga is a great way to become conscious of your own breathing. It’s very calming, because it helps you get grounded in the present moment and quiet your mind. Ujjayi Pranayama, or the Victorious Breath, is one of the most popular deep breathing techniques. Watch the video below for a step-by-step guide to this breathing exercise. Write about your results in the comment section!