- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Eat the Top 10 Healthiest Vegetables Ever
Raw radishes, sometimes called the Italian chicory, has a score of 467 points but two cups of this peppery little guy is a mere 20 calories.
Radishes are another veggie that’s full of lutein, Vitamin K and C, along with potassium.
If you find radishes have a slightly bitter or are too spicy for you tastes, try roasting or grilling them.
Now radishes get their number 9 rating only when raw but if you should decide to roast them, no one will know but you and your little Italian chicory.