- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Eat These 12 Miracle Foods and Blast Fat Away
This one has been listed in that “negative calorie diet”, you know, the one that claimed that eating some foods burn more calories merely through digestion than the food contains.
Although this is somewhat true, this isn’t what we are talking about, but celery actually can make you lose weight.
Since celery is mostly made up of water and indigestible cellulose, it’s fills you up while containing almost no calories, so eating celery can help you eat less at mealtime.