- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Eating Right Strategies For Your Age (ALL Ages Are Foreseen!)
You won’t always be twenty!
For most of us, good health and a good body, will come naturally in our 20’s. The sad part is that it will not always stay that way!
Your 30’s should find you settling down into the groove of your life after the wild rush of the 20’s. In your 40’s, with marriage and possibly raising children, with some adjustments, we will all probably still be going strong and able to cope with what life may throw at us.
The 50’s and up will see many physical and biological changes taking place, until we finally hit the true senior’s mark.
Now if this sounds a bit depressing — don’t stress and don’t panic! The stages of age are just phases we pass through, and if the right adjustments are made, especially in the realm of nutrition, you will hardly feel any difference.
As you age, your body changes and so do your nutritional needs. By giving your body what it needs at the right stage of life, you can help yourself stay as well and vibrant as possible no matter what age you may be.
Continue to Page 2