- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Eating This One Herb Just Twice a Week Can Beat Cancer
It’s not talked about as often as other cancers, such as breast or colon cancer, but lung cancer is perhaps one of the most deadly cancers out there. It kills more than 1 million people worldwide every single year. You might think lung cancer only hits those who smoke, but research shows that more than 1/5th of lung cancer patients are people who have never smoked, nor were they exposed to high amounts of second hand smoke.
One of the problems with lung cancer is that is usually has few or no warning signs until it has spread to other parts of the body. What can you do about it?
Unfortunately, no one can predict lung cancer, or any other cancer for that matter. There is no crystal ball that will tell you if and when you will get hit with the big C. However, that being said, there are plenty of things you can do in your life to minimize your risk. Obviously, you can stop smoking, or don’t start if don’t already have this habit. You can also eat a healthy, organic diet, as well as get plenty of rest, exercise, fresh air, and sunshine.
You can also eat more garlic.
Much has been written about garlic and the benefits it has to offer for our heart health, but did you know that garlic is also a well-known cancer fighter?
Continue to Page 2