- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Do You Have Enough Magnesium? Video
Statistics says that about 80% of Americans don’t have the right level of magnesium in their bodies.
The topic of magnesium is extremely important, as a lack of magnesium can cause quite significant changes in health.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Carolyn Dean, the medical and naturopathic doctor. The doctor tries to explain why the mineral is so important for our health, and gives a number of recommendations on what to do in case you have a magnesium deficiency. Are you sure that you have enough magnesium in your body? We suggest you check out this video and share your suspicion with us.