- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Do You Have Enough Magnesium? Video
Statistics says that about 80% of Americans don’t have the right level of magnesium in their bodies.
The topic of magnesium is extremely important, as a lack of magnesium can cause quite significant changes in health.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Carolyn Dean, the medical and naturopathic doctor. The doctor tries to explain why the mineral is so important for our health, and gives a number of recommendations on what to do in case you have a magnesium deficiency. Are you sure that you have enough magnesium in your body? We suggest you check out this video and share your suspicion with us.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.