- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Do You Have Enough Magnesium? Video
Statistics says that about 80% of Americans don’t have the right level of magnesium in their bodies.
The topic of magnesium is extremely important, as a lack of magnesium can cause quite significant changes in health.
In the video below, Dr. Mercola is interviewing Carolyn Dean, the medical and naturopathic doctor. The doctor tries to explain why the mineral is so important for our health, and gives a number of recommendations on what to do in case you have a magnesium deficiency. Are you sure that you have enough magnesium in your body? We suggest you check out this video and share your suspicion with us.