- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
9 Tips For Warrior I Pose Infographic
Virabhadrasana I, which is translated to English as “Warrior I,” is a popular yoga pose named in honor of the brave and powerful Hindu warrior Virabhadra.
This asana is perfect for attaining deep concentration, clear focus and balance. It stretches the front part of your body, improves breathing and helps you develop stamina and determination.
Anyone who practices yoga sooner or later attempts to master this majestic asana. But the truth is, this pose isn’t as simple as it seems. There are many aspects you need to keep in mind in order to perform it correctly. The infographic below will help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge