- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
9 Tips For Warrior I Pose Infographic
Virabhadrasana I, which is translated to English as “Warrior I,” is a popular yoga pose named in honor of the brave and powerful Hindu warrior Virabhadra.
This asana is perfect for attaining deep concentration, clear focus and balance. It stretches the front part of your body, improves breathing and helps you develop stamina and determination.
Anyone who practices yoga sooner or later attempts to master this majestic asana. But the truth is, this pose isn’t as simple as it seems. There are many aspects you need to keep in mind in order to perform it correctly. The infographic below will help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge