- Building Perfect Abs Without Getting Up From Your Sofa? Here Is How! Infographic
- How To Store Your Expensive Fruits And Veggies So You Eat More And Waste Less
- Even Your Tampon Isn’t Safe Anymore
- Make Healthy Hot Cocoa From Scratch Video
- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
9 Tips For Warrior I Pose Infographic
Virabhadrasana I, which is translated to English as “Warrior I,” is a popular yoga pose named in honor of the brave and powerful Hindu warrior Virabhadra.
This asana is perfect for attaining deep concentration, clear focus and balance. It stretches the front part of your body, improves breathing and helps you develop stamina and determination.
Anyone who practices yoga sooner or later attempts to master this majestic asana. But the truth is, this pose isn’t as simple as it seems. There are many aspects you need to keep in mind in order to perform it correctly. The infographic below will help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge