- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
9 Tips For Warrior I Pose Infographic
Virabhadrasana I, which is translated to English as “Warrior I,” is a popular yoga pose named in honor of the brave and powerful Hindu warrior Virabhadra.
This asana is perfect for attaining deep concentration, clear focus and balance. It stretches the front part of your body, improves breathing and helps you develop stamina and determination.
Anyone who practices yoga sooner or later attempts to master this majestic asana. But the truth is, this pose isn’t as simple as it seems. There are many aspects you need to keep in mind in order to perform it correctly. The infographic below will help you with that.
Click on image to enlarge