- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Entertaining Facts About 5 Very Common Products You Didn’t Know
There are many things we come across every day and we believe we know everything about them, but this is not always true. In fact, we do not know all about certain things which have been a part of our daily lives since we have been using them the way we ought. And unless we educate ourselves more, we won’t know many things. This writing will randomly reveal the facts you probably didn’t know about some products.
This nut is really loved in the States, as it was reported by the National Peanuts Board. Peanut butter is consumed in about 94% of Americans home.
- Peanuts are not nuts because they are legumes that grow under the ground unlike real nuts like hazelnuts and chestnuts that grow on trees.
- It takes about 540 individual peanut to make 12 oz. jar of peanut butter
- An acre of peanuts will create 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- They contain nutrients and minerals and are rich in antioxidants, and they are a good source of protein.
- Peanuts shells have variety of uses, as it has been known to make compost, kindle, and kitty litter.
- Peanuts are of four different types.
- It has been used to save lives in emergency situations like malnutrition.
Continue to Page 2