- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Entertaining Facts About 5 Very Common Products You Didn’t Know
There are many things we come across every day and we believe we know everything about them, but this is not always true. In fact, we do not know all about certain things which have been a part of our daily lives since we have been using them the way we ought. And unless we educate ourselves more, we won’t know many things. This writing will randomly reveal the facts you probably didn’t know about some products.
This nut is really loved in the States, as it was reported by the National Peanuts Board. Peanut butter is consumed in about 94% of Americans home.
- Peanuts are not nuts because they are legumes that grow under the ground unlike real nuts like hazelnuts and chestnuts that grow on trees.
- It takes about 540 individual peanut to make 12 oz. jar of peanut butter
- An acre of peanuts will create 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- They contain nutrients and minerals and are rich in antioxidants, and they are a good source of protein.
- Peanuts shells have variety of uses, as it has been known to make compost, kindle, and kitty litter.
- Peanuts are of four different types.
- It has been used to save lives in emergency situations like malnutrition.
Continue to Page 2