- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Entertaining Facts About 5 Very Common Products You Didn’t Know
There are many things we come across every day and we believe we know everything about them, but this is not always true. In fact, we do not know all about certain things which have been a part of our daily lives since we have been using them the way we ought. And unless we educate ourselves more, we won’t know many things. This writing will randomly reveal the facts you probably didn’t know about some products.
This nut is really loved in the States, as it was reported by the National Peanuts Board. Peanut butter is consumed in about 94% of Americans home.
- Peanuts are not nuts because they are legumes that grow under the ground unlike real nuts like hazelnuts and chestnuts that grow on trees.
- It takes about 540 individual peanut to make 12 oz. jar of peanut butter
- An acre of peanuts will create 30,000 peanut butter sandwiches.
- They contain nutrients and minerals and are rich in antioxidants, and they are a good source of protein.
- Peanuts shells have variety of uses, as it has been known to make compost, kindle, and kitty litter.
- Peanuts are of four different types.
- It has been used to save lives in emergency situations like malnutrition.
Continue to Page 2