- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Epsom Salt And Its Wonderful Health Benefits Infographic
Did you know that Epsom salt is largely different than the traditional salt we’re accustomed to seeing on our dinner tables? It’s actually a mineral compound which consists of sulfate and magnesium. Composed of tiny crystals, it may look like the ordinary sodium chloride, but in reality it has very unique properties.
Magnesium sulfate can be very beneficial for most people, as its deficiency is much more common than you might expect. Chances are, you’re lacking this element as well, so take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about Epsom salt and its benefits.
Click on image to enlarge