- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Epsom Salt And Its Wonderful Health Benefits Infographic
Did you know that Epsom salt is largely different than the traditional salt we’re accustomed to seeing on our dinner tables? It’s actually a mineral compound which consists of sulfate and magnesium. Composed of tiny crystals, it may look like the ordinary sodium chloride, but in reality it has very unique properties.
Magnesium sulfate can be very beneficial for most people, as its deficiency is much more common than you might expect. Chances are, you’re lacking this element as well, so take a look at the infographic featured below to learn more about Epsom salt and its benefits.
Click on image to enlarge