- Best Ways To Get Fit In 2018: Top 10 Fitness Trends Video
- How Many Grams Of Protein Do You Need? Infographic
- 3 Smoothie Recipes For Better Health And Detox Video
- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
Essiac tea is a kind of herbal tea which originated in traditional Native American culture. Later it has been rediscovered by a Canadian cancer nurse Rene Caisse. Since than, it has gained popularity as a natural treatment for a range of diseases, including gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer.
Essiac tea, or tonic, is believed to empower the body to effectively remove toxins and revitalize itself from within. The recipe for this miraculous drink is made of four main ingredients: burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and Indian (or Turkey) rhubarb root.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge