- Cozy Yoga For The Winter Season Video
- Raw Produce Could Help Your Depression
- How Does Poor Sleep Affect Our Ability To Learn And Perform?
- Check On These 8 Nutrients Vital For The Perfect Function Of The Nervous System
- The Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwis Video
- Do You Seem To Notice The Prediabetes Signs? Here Is What You Need To Do Next!
- 7 Weight Loss Mistakes To Avoid
What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
Essiac tea is a kind of herbal tea which originated in traditional Native American culture. Later it has been rediscovered by a Canadian cancer nurse Rene Caisse. Since than, it has gained popularity as a natural treatment for a range of diseases, including gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer.
Essiac tea, or tonic, is believed to empower the body to effectively remove toxins and revitalize itself from within. The recipe for this miraculous drink is made of four main ingredients: burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and Indian (or Turkey) rhubarb root.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge