- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
Essiac tea is a kind of herbal tea which originated in traditional Native American culture. Later it has been rediscovered by a Canadian cancer nurse Rene Caisse. Since than, it has gained popularity as a natural treatment for a range of diseases, including gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer.
Essiac tea, or tonic, is believed to empower the body to effectively remove toxins and revitalize itself from within. The recipe for this miraculous drink is made of four main ingredients: burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and Indian (or Turkey) rhubarb root.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge