- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
What Is Essiac Tea And What Can It Do For Your Health? Infographic
Essiac tea is a kind of herbal tea which originated in traditional Native American culture. Later it has been rediscovered by a Canadian cancer nurse Rene Caisse. Since than, it has gained popularity as a natural treatment for a range of diseases, including gastrointestinal disorders, diabetes, and even cancer.
Essiac tea, or tonic, is believed to empower the body to effectively remove toxins and revitalize itself from within. The recipe for this miraculous drink is made of four main ingredients: burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and Indian (or Turkey) rhubarb root.
Look at the infographic featured below to learn more!
Click on image to enlarge