- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Every Day Foods That Are Destroying Your Teeth (It’s Not Candy)
Not everything you eat for breakfast is bad, but many of the grains that we eat, such as muesli and granola, have additives and coatings that can have as much as three tablespoons of sugar in each serving. Worse still is when people munch their cereal dry, without the benefit of milk. It’s almost like chewing on sugar cubes.
A better alternative would be eggs or even oatmeal, but if you love cereal or granola, be sure to eat it with milk. (Raw, organic milk is best.) The calcium and vitamin D in milk really help to lessen the impact of sugar on the teeth and strengthen them at the same time.