- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Should Know About Raw Food Storage Infographic
A healthy diet requires, first and foremost, eating clean and fresh products. Of course, getting rid of processed and packaged products is a must, but that’s only the beginning. Once you’ve filled your fridge with healthy organic food, another question arises – how can you keep it fresh as long as possible?
It’s no secret that, while being much more nutritionally beneficial, unprocessed foods spoil way faster than their processed counterparts.
It can be a real problem, unless you know the basics of raw food storage. The illustrated infographic featured below is going to teach you just that.