- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Everything You Should Know About Raw Food Storage Infographic
A healthy diet requires, first and foremost, eating clean and fresh products. Of course, getting rid of processed and packaged products is a must, but that’s only the beginning. Once you’ve filled your fridge with healthy organic food, another question arises – how can you keep it fresh as long as possible?
It’s no secret that, while being much more nutritionally beneficial, unprocessed foods spoil way faster than their processed counterparts.
It can be a real problem, unless you know the basics of raw food storage. The illustrated infographic featured below is going to teach you just that.