- Could Clay Pots For Cooking Be Healthier Than Conventional Cookware? Video
- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
Everything You Need To Know About Lentils Infographic
Lentils are the type of edible seeds and pulses that constitute a part of the legume family. They are one of oldest foods we know about – believed to be consumed by people more than 9000 years ago.
Some of the popular lentils variety you might have heard about include brown lentils, black lentils, red lentils, black lentils, yellow lentils, French green lentils, and more.
Click on image to enlarge