- Does Eating Faster Make You Fatter?
- 20 Unfavorable Habits Which Can Make You Age Faster
- Pink Himalayan Salt: Is It The Healthiest Salt? Video
- 5 Vital Tips To Buy The Best Asparagus
- What Your Grandma Never Taught You About Fruits And Vegetables Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Restless Legs Syndrome
- In Praise Of Tomatoes: Their Best Health Benefits Video
Everything You Need To Know About Lentils Infographic
Lentils are the type of edible seeds and pulses that constitute a part of the legume family. They are one of oldest foods we know about – believed to be consumed by people more than 9000 years ago.
Some of the popular lentils variety you might have heard about include brown lentils, black lentils, red lentils, black lentils, yellow lentils, French green lentils, and more.
Click on image to enlarge