- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything You Need To Know About Lentils Infographic
Lentils are the type of edible seeds and pulses that constitute a part of the legume family. They are one of oldest foods we know about – believed to be consumed by people more than 9000 years ago.
Some of the popular lentils variety you might have heard about include brown lentils, black lentils, red lentils, black lentils, yellow lentils, French green lentils, and more.
Click on image to enlarge