- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
Fight Chronic Fatigue with Adrenal Nutrition
Everyone is very aware of adrenaline. If you’ve ever had a close call in a car or any other near disaster, that rush of adrenaline that kicks in tells us to fight or take flight. Adrenaline comes from your adrenal glands, but they do a lot more than just make adrenaline.
Your adrenal glands have two parts, and between them they make about 50 hormones for the body that do everything from the conversion of fats and proteins into energy, to regulating your blood pressure, your immune response, and sex hormones. Without the hormones that are produces by the adrenal glands we would quickly die, as our bodies could not process life producing measures.
There are several diseases that are connected with your adrenal glands:
- Addison’s disease
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Adrenal cancer
- Adrenal fatigue
Most of these are quite rare, with the exception being adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue is often experienced in one of two ways:
- The person struggles with fatigue daily and finds that they need stimulants, such as caffeine or energy drinks, just to make it early to bed, where they collapse in exhaustion.
- Another person will start off the day the same way as the first, except that right about the time they should go to bed, they are suddenly hit with a huge burst of energy and they can’t relax or sleep until early in the morning.
Continue to Page 2