- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Fight Chronic Fatigue with Adrenal Nutrition
Adrenal fatigue is no joke. It can be so severe for some people that they find it difficult to even get out of bed in the morning or to get up and around for more than an hour or two. Along with chronic fatigue, problems with the adrenal glands are also associated with:
- Lowered libido
- Reduction in immune response
- Low blood pressure
- Mild depression symptoms
- Increased menopause or PMS symptoms
- Decreased ability to handle stress
- Muscular weakness
- Cravings for high fat, or salty foods
The causes of adrenal fatigue are many, including but not limited to: chronic stress, heavy metal toxicity, caffeine, nicotine, and other type of stimulants, EMF exposure, chronic acute infection, respiratory infections including pneumonia, bronchitis, or the flu, poor sleep patterns or sleep quality. It is an interesting paradox that the glands that are the first to respond when we are in danger are also the first to fail when it comes to prolonged periods of stress.
Another cause of adrenal fatigue is an overgrowth of the fungus known as candida. This is a major problem in America and will, over time, cause adrenal fatigue. If you are suffering from adrenal fatigue, you will need to stop taking the stimulants that you have been using to get you through the day. This includes coffee, sodas, caffeine pills, and energy drinks.
There are herbs and vitamins you can take to treat this problem, however. The following list of herbs is known to be excellent to restoring the adrenal glands to their proper function.
Continue to Page 3