- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Fighting Depression Without Pills: Is It Possible? Infographic
The number of people suffering of depression is more than impressive. In fact, according to the infographic below, 1 in 10 Americans take antidepressant pills to help relieve the symptoms.
Medication may be effective at changing the chemicals in your brain, but it’s not completely safe. Moreover, are you sure that you want to be dependent on a drug for picking you up day after day?
If you’re struggling with depression, try some natural ways to alleviate the symptoms. The infographic below will guide you though the most effective of them and explain why they might help.
Click on image to enlarge