- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Fighting Depression Without Pills: Is It Possible? Infographic
The number of people suffering of depression is more than impressive. In fact, according to the infographic below, 1 in 10 Americans take antidepressant pills to help relieve the symptoms.
Medication may be effective at changing the chemicals in your brain, but it’s not completely safe. Moreover, are you sure that you want to be dependent on a drug for picking you up day after day?
If you’re struggling with depression, try some natural ways to alleviate the symptoms. The infographic below will guide you though the most effective of them and explain why they might help.
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.