- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Optimal Soaking And Sprouting Times For All Your Favorite Nuts, Seeds, Legumes, And Grains Infographic
Did you know that the process of sprouting and soaking makes your grains and seeds more nutritionally valuable? Imitating the process of germination of a seed into a plant which occurs in nature, it literally turns a seed into a living force.
Sprouts can then be cooked and made into more elaborate dishes or eaten as they are – raw.
Sprouted grains have been proven to have increased protein levels, more folate, vitamins A, C, and B, higher amounts of amino acids, as well promote better absorption of the essential minerals, such as iron, calcium, and zinc.
Want to try soaking or sprouting for yourself? Here is a little chart that will help you!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.