- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Optimal Soaking And Sprouting Times For All Your Favorite Nuts, Seeds, Legumes, And Grains Infographic
Did you know that the process of sprouting and soaking makes your grains and seeds more nutritionally valuable? Imitating the process of germination of a seed into a plant which occurs in nature, it literally turns a seed into a living force.
Sprouts can then be cooked and made into more elaborate dishes or eaten as they are – raw.
Sprouted grains have been proven to have increased protein levels, more folate, vitamins A, C, and B, higher amounts of amino acids, as well promote better absorption of the essential minerals, such as iron, calcium, and zinc.
Want to try soaking or sprouting for yourself? Here is a little chart that will help you!
Click on image to enlarge