- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
Optimal Soaking And Sprouting Times For All Your Favorite Nuts, Seeds, Legumes, And Grains Infographic
Did you know that the process of sprouting and soaking makes your grains and seeds more nutritionally valuable? Imitating the process of germination of a seed into a plant which occurs in nature, it literally turns a seed into a living force.
Sprouts can then be cooked and made into more elaborate dishes or eaten as they are – raw.
Sprouted grains have been proven to have increased protein levels, more folate, vitamins A, C, and B, higher amounts of amino acids, as well promote better absorption of the essential minerals, such as iron, calcium, and zinc.
Want to try soaking or sprouting for yourself? Here is a little chart that will help you!
Click on image to enlarge