- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Optimal Soaking And Sprouting Times For All Your Favorite Nuts, Seeds, Legumes, And Grains Infographic
Did you know that the process of sprouting and soaking makes your grains and seeds more nutritionally valuable? Imitating the process of germination of a seed into a plant which occurs in nature, it literally turns a seed into a living force.
Sprouts can then be cooked and made into more elaborate dishes or eaten as they are – raw.
Sprouted grains have been proven to have increased protein levels, more folate, vitamins A, C, and B, higher amounts of amino acids, as well promote better absorption of the essential minerals, such as iron, calcium, and zinc.
Want to try soaking or sprouting for yourself? Here is a little chart that will help you!
Click on image to enlarge