- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Life-Saving Comprehensive Guide To Cooking All Kinds Of Grains Infographic
Grains, as well as grain-like seeds, make a major part of our diets. Being among the main ingredients in many home-cooked meals, they are healthy, filling, and versatile. Also, grains are generally some of the cheapest healthy foods on the market.
When it comes to cooking, grains don’t usually pose any problems. It is quite easy to cook them, if you know how to do it. The easiest way to find the right cooking instruction for each type of the grain is to look it up at the packaging.
However, if you’re buying in bulk or simply want to have a comprehensive all-in-one guide, the infographic below is just what you need!
Click on image to enlarge